What is the best way to lose weight?
Dr. McIlveen is one of few board-certified obesity medicine specialists in the state. To earn this achievement he completed years of rigorous training in the latest evidence-based science and research on healthy weight loss.
Our team creates a custom weight loss plan to address every aspect of your health.
Your weight loss plan begins with a state-of-the-art body composition analysis of your body’s fat and muscle composition and distribution. From there your weight loss plan may include some of the following elements:
- Dietary changes: the best food choices for your dietary needs
- Exercise plan: customized based on your abilities and interests
- Appetite suppressants: FDA-approved medication to reduce the urge to overeat, such as phentermine
- Lifestyle counseling: education on lifestyle choices for maximum weight loss
- Natural supplements: safe, natural appetite suppressants
- Injections: to give you energy and increase metabolism
- Meal replacements: nutritionally-complete options to support weight loss
Dr. McIlveen, Alyssa Jastrzebski, and Shannon Hall offer unwavering guidance and support every step of the way. Call to schedule your weight loss consultation in our Cornelius or Elkin locations today.