- Comprehensive consultation with Dr. McIlveen or Dr. Moon.
- Bio-Impedance Analysis with review of Body Composition Report.
- Determination of Metabolic Rate.
- Thorough history and physical examination.
- Evaluate medical issues related to weight such as pre-diabetes, diabetes, thyroid disorders, hypertension, and high cholesterol.
- Review medications and recommend changes to eliminate medicines that cause weight gain.
- Lab testing as appropriate.
- Develop personalized weight loss plan and/or wellness plan.
- Injection (if part of your program).
- Follow up visits vary depending on which program you choose.
- For the LipoPlex program, weekly follow up visits include weight measurement and injection. No appointments are needed for these weekly visits.
Consultation occurs at least once per month.
*Appointments are not needed for weekly visits.
No! We have many options to help our patients with hunger and cravings that include both prescription medications and natural products.
Our programs are designed to achieve long term weight loss by providing you with the tools and skills you need to maintain your new weight.
Maintenance programs are available for those that may need it.